Thursday, December 09, 2004

Jon thanks me a lot, too

Jon has a habit of saying "sorry" a lot. Since has TS, I imagine that part of that over the years was just a tic.

But he also thanks me a lot. Sometimes I'd rather have actions than thanks, though.

Jon's out there on his own. Driving a horse-drawn carriage for money. He lives with his girlfriend. They are two very artistic people.

I helped them get their first apartment. It was fun and it's hair-raising every month to wonder if they're going to make the rent. I think they will. Jon tells me in not so subtle ways that I should butt out of his life. I have to learn not to ask about if he got his car licensed or not. It's really none of my business.

I just hope he knows what he's doing.

Like Charles keeps telling me...he's going to be a wonderful 25 year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home